Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Still In AFG

I have been slacking on the blog a little bit lately.  Truthfully I have many draft posts in my head on everything from the recently signed SPA (strategic partnership agreement) to FETs (female engagement teams) to "life on a FOB" to "do they talk to each other? part 2 (AFG and CF) to JAGs in the news.  But...I'm a little tired so these will have to wait. 

In the meantime, a few more quotes from the last few days:

"We all have season tickets."  LT on fighting season beginning. 

"The big thing for this week will be women." Marine DAT briefing at CUB (I love that we have Marines and SEALs as the gov/dev guys attached to SF units...it's priceless)  Also probably funnier in context.  The FET OIC and I high fived. 

"It's the first thing I've been on time in 2 yrs of staff work." Staff member perhaps not quite cut out for the job.

"Hope is not a COA."  But it is a pretty good presidential campaign slogan.

"You guys are fucking this chicken now -- I'm not going to tell you how to do it."  Apologies Mom.  My usage of acronyms has increased, but I promise I have not picked up cursing (or dipping or any other bad habits) from the Army.

No comments:

Post a Comment