Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Anniversary Husband!

Just for the internet record, I did NOT forget my very first wedding anniversary.  Steve and I skyped, but our internet went down before I was able to post this lovely picture yesterday.  If nothing else, being deployed certainly makes me grateful each and every day for the wonderful family and friends I am blessed to have and especially the love of my life.  We met right after he had returned from a deployment to Iraq so I never experienced how difficult I am sure it is to have a loved one deployed.  I am definitely fortunate though that he had that experience so that he understands what I am going through and I can be more open about the ups and downs of deployment since I know he has a frame of reference (and he knows all the acronyms I throw around like no one's business!).  Love, I am so lucky each and every day that you are in my life.  30 days and counting until we can tackle the top of that wedding cake in our freezer!


No comments:

Post a Comment