Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Visit from the Bosses

There are good things happening in my province.  And with positive steps forward comes attention from the bosses (NOTE:  forward momentum is completely attributable to the work of the Afghans themselves and my DoS counterpart working at provincial...I just hold down the fort out in the districts).  I had the good fortune to have not only my commander visit for the second time this month, but a fellow AF JAG come in as well (another woman!).  We had a very busy day of meeting with the provincial governor, attending a public trial, Afghan lunch (my stomach has become increasingly strong...), and lots of visits with prosecutors and judges.  Here is a picture at the end of the day.  The Admiral really is happy, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment